The easiest way to create a table seating plan
for your wedding, celebration or event
This release adds enhancements and bug fixes to v6.2.2 for Windows and Mac. You will require a v6 licence key to unlock the full functionality. v6 is a paid upgrade from v5 (free if you purchased v5 within 3 months of v6 being released). You can buy a new licence key here (or upgrade from a previous version here). See also our upgrade FAQ.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
This version can read plan (.tp) files saved by any earlier version of PerfectTablePlan. But reading v6 plans into versions of the software before v6 may lose some data.
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
macOS 13.x to 10.13
(M1/M2 ARM and Intel chips)
|1280x720 pixels or better
1. The maximum size of image exported to web is now 1920 pixels. Previously it was 800 pixels.
2. Links to new videos have been added:
3. PerfectTablePlan no longer tries to import .jpeg images dragged onto the Floor plan pane.
4. We have updated the Windows digital certificate. This could possibly cause issues installing PerfectTablePlan. Let us know if you have any issues.
5. ‘Bubble’ help tips stopped working in v6.2.2. This is now fixed.
Please notify any bugs or problems in as much detail as possible to support.