The easiest way to create a table seating plan
for your wedding, celebration or event
This release adds enhancements and bug fixes to v6.2.1 for Windows and Mac. You will require a v6 licence key to unlock the full functionality. v6 is a paid upgrade from v5 (free if you purchased v5 within 3 months of v6 being released). You can buy a new licence key here (or upgrade from a previous version here). See also our upgrade FAQ.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
This version can read plan (.tp) files saved by any earlier version of PerfectTablePlan. But reading v6 plans into versions of the software before v6 may lose some data.
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
macOS 13.x to 10.13
(M1/M2 ARM and Intel chips)
|Screen resolution||1280x720 pixels or better|
1. Modified the auto seat assignment, so that it better copes with large groups sat on large tables.
2. Very long names are now displayed truncated in the Visualization Colours window. This ensures that the colour buttons are still visible.
3. Improved the layout of buttons in windows (‘Ok’, ‘Cancel’ etc).
4. Fixed an issue with the Save button in the Fonts and Colours window.
5. Increased the size of the images in the drop-down list of the Stationery pane and the Insert Image, Image Properties and Select Texture windows.
6. Fixed an issue that could cause a hang when opening the Preferences window on macOS 12 and 13. Thankyou to Dave H. and Robb A. for reporting this.
7. Menu bar tips are now shown in the status bar.
8. Double-clicking on a .tp file will now not do anything if PerfectTablePlan has a modal (blocking) window open.
Windows download instructions »
Please notify any bugs or problems in as much detail as possible to support.