The easiest way to create a table seating plan
for your wedding, celebration or event
This release adds enhancements and bug fixes to v6.2.0 for Windows and Mac. You will require a v6 licence key to unlock the full functionality. v6 is a paid upgrade from v5 (free if you purchased v5 within 3 months of v6 being released). You can buy a new licence key here (or upgrade from a previous version here). See also our upgrade FAQ.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
This version can read plan (.tp) files saved by any earlier version of PerfectTablePlan. But reading v6 plans into versions of the software before v6 may lose some data.
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
macOS 13.x to 10.13
(M1/M2 ARM and Intel chips)
|Screen resolution||1280x720 pixels or better|
1. When dragging guests between tables in the Floor plan or Table plan pane the guest seating order was sometimes not preserved. This is now fixed. Thanks to Pieter C. and Barbara F. for reporting this.
2. PerfectTablePlan was a 32 bit Windows application. Now it is a 64 bit Windows application. This means:
3. Apple have transitioned Mac from Intel processors to their own M1/M2 (ARM) processors. PerfectTablePlan is now shipped as a ‘Universal binary’ with native support for both the Intel and M1/M2 ARM processors. We may eventually stop supporting Macs with Intel processors, but we don’t expect this to be any time soon.
4. Fixed some minor cosmetic issues, e.g. button focus rectangles.
5. Double-clicking a guest in the Guests pane and adding a new value to a custom field of type selection sometimes caused a crash. This is now fixed. Thanks to Dave O. for reporting this.
Please notify any bugs or problems in as much detail as possible to support.