The easiest way to create a table seating plan
for your wedding, celebration or event
This release fixes some issues in PerfectTablePlan v6.0.7. You will require a v6 licence key to unlock the full functionality. v6 is a paid upgrade from v5 (free if you purchased v5 within 3 months of v6 being released). You can buy a new licence key here (or upgrade from a previous version here). See also our upgrade FAQ.
PerfectTablePlan v6.0.8 was a test release.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
This version can read plan (.tp) files saved by any earlier version of PerfectTablePlan. But reading v6 plans into versions of the software before v6 may lose some data.
|Operating systems||Windows 10, 8, 7 (both 32 and 64 bit variants)||macOS 10.14 to 10.12|
|Screen resolution||1280x720 pixels or better|
|Colours||65,536 colours (16 bit) or better|
1. We have made some improvements to the automatic seating algorithm. This should make it less likely that groups with 'next to' or 'near to' proximity are split across multiple tables. However you may still have to run the automatic seating assignment for some minutes on larger plans to get the best result.
2. We have had some issues with intermittent crashes in the Mac version of PerfectTablePlan v6.0.6 and v6.0.7, due to issues with third party libraries. This release contains a new version of the offending third party library. We hope this finally fixes the problem.
3. Ctrl+Click now brings up a right-click menu.
4. In the import Data window, adding more than one field of type 'selection' or changing the Ignore first field could make the Custom fields window appear more than once. This is now fixed.
1. Currently there is no dark user interface option for PerfectTablePlan on macOS 10.14.
Please notify any bugs or problems in as much detail as possible to support.