The easiest way to create a table seating plan
for your wedding, celebration or event
This release adds some improvements to PerfectTablePlan v6.0.5. You will require a v6 licence key to unlock the full functionality. v6 is a paid upgrade from v5 (free if you purchased v5 within 3 months of v6 being released). You can buy a new licence key here (or upgrade from a previous version here). See also our upgrade FAQ.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
This version can read plan (.tp) files saved by any earlier version of PerfectTablePlan. But reading v6 plans into versions of the software before v6 may lose some data.
|Operating systems||Windows 10, 8, 7 (both 32 and 64 bit variants)||macOS 10.14 to 10.12|
|Screen resolution||1280x720 pixels or better|
|Colours||65,536 colours (16 bit) or better|
1. If you close a plan without saving you are promoted to Save, Don't save or Cancel. In v6.0.3 to v6.0.5 selecting Cancel still closed PerfectTablePlan. This is now fixed. Thanks to Peter T. for reporting this.
2. Previously, when the Guest chart pane was by group, tables were shown in the Table column in a random order. They are now displayed in the same order as elsewhere. Thanks to Sascha H. for reporting this.
3. On Windows large floor plan images (e.g. ones with background textures) sometimes failed to upload to http://webexport.perfecttableplan.com using File>Export. This is now fixed. Thanks to Stefano G., for reporting this.
4. Fixed some visual artefacts in the Export Data window.
5. We have dropped support for macOS 10.11 to better support more recent versions of macOS.
6. Previously reading in a Professional edition plan into Advanced edition where there are more than 2 custom fields could sometimes cause a crash. This has now been fixed. Thanks to Chris S., Allen R. and Colin B. for reporting this.
1. You might not be able to save a plan to a network drive (especially if the path starts "\\") if you uncheck allow file locking in the Preferences window. We recommend leaving allow file locking checked. Thanks to Andrew F. for reporting it.
2. Ctrl+Click does not bring up a right-click menu.
3. Currently there is no dark user interface option for PerfectTablePlan on macOS 10.14.
Please notify any bugs or problems in as much detail as possible to support.