The easiest way to create a table seating plan
for your wedding, celebration or event
This release adds some improvements to PerfectTablePlan v6.0.1. You will require a v6 licence key to unlock the full functionality. v6 is a paid upgrade from v5 (free if you purchased v5 within 3 months of v6 being released). You can buy a new licence key here (or upgrade from a previous version here). See also our upgrade FAQ.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release.
The download links are at the bottom of the page.
This version can read plan (.tp) files saved by any earlier version of PerfectTablePlan. But reading v6 plans into versions of the software before v6 may lose some data.
|Operating systems||Windows 10, 8, 7 (both 32 and 64 bit variants)||macOS 10.14 to 10.11|
|Screen resolution||1280x720 pixels or better|
|Colours||65,536 colours (16 bit) or better|
1. You can now vertically mirror elements in the Design tab of the Stationery pane. This should make it easier to create the back of place cards.
2. You can now snap elements to the nearest guide line in the Design tab of the Stationery pane. This should make it easier to align elements in stationery.
3. You can now undo the following operations in the Stationery pane: horizontally centre item, vertically centre item and move stationery item.
4. The plan is now marked as requiring a save when a column width is modified in the Guests or Groups panes.
5. Fixed an issue where File>Export>table plan (all tables) to PDF sometimes paginated the output incorrectly.
6. Fixed an issue where guest groups were sometimes only visualized with 1 colour, not 2.
7. Fixed an issue where the Quick Add Guests window accepted rich text.
8. PerfectTablePlan now runs Microsoft's vcredist_x86.exe to ensure that all the system DLLs PerfectTablePlan requires are installed and up to date. This is considered best practice for systems written in C++ running on Windows, however it does add an extra 12 MB to the size of the install.
9. Currently there is no dark user interface option for PerfectTablePlan on macOS 10.14.
Please notify any bugs or problems in as much detail as possible to support.