The easiest way to create a table seating plan
for your wedding, celebration or event
This release adds bug fixes to v3.1.3. You will require a version 3 licence key to unlock the full functionality.
We recommend that you back-up any important plan files before installing any new release.
The download link is at the bottom of the page.
3.1.4 can read plan (.tp) files saved by any earlier version of PerfectTablePlan.
Reading 3.1.4 plans into versions of the software before 3.1.0 may lose some data.
PerfectTablePlan runs on Windows 2000 or later and Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later. It has been successfully tested on the new Windows Vista and Mac OS X 10.5 operating systems.
The following enhancements have been made since version 3.1.3:
1. The Import data window and the Stationery pane now contain hyperlinks to the appropriate tutorials. [Added in v3.1.4]
2. The import and stationery tutorials now contain hyperlinks to the online movies of these tutorials.
3. DECAdry OCB5107 place cards have been added to the stationery database.
The following bug fixes have been made since version 3.1.3:
1. Guests with RSVP status cancelled or declined were sometimes assigned to seats by the automatic seat assignment, even when preferences were set to prevent this. This bug is now fixed. Thank you to Federico for reporting it. [Fixed in v3.1.4]
1. If you have At start-up set to Open last plan in the Preferences window and then start PerfectTablePlan by double-clicking on a .tp file, it may load both the last plan and the double-clicked plan (or load the same plan twice if they are the same file). This bug is now fixed. Thank you to Federico for reporting it. [Fixed in v3.1.4]
The following are known issues in version 3.1.4:
1. In Mac OS X 10.5 it is no longer possible to drag contacts directly from the Apple Address Book application to PerfectTablePlan. Instead you have to drag the contacts from Apple Address Book to the desktop and then from the desktop to PerfectTablePlan. This appears to be a bug in an underlying third party library. We hope it will be fixed soon.
Please notify any bugs or problems in as much detail as possible to support.