Military Protocol Seating Plans
Plan your military event seating with PerfectTablePlan
It is important to seat military events according to the correct protocols. But creating a seating plan can be time-consuming and error-prone using scraps of paper or Excel.
Key PerfectTablePlan features for military seating plans:
- Import guest names and details from Excel and other formats.
- Seat guests by drag and drop, automatic seat assignment or a combination of the two.
- Use pre and post nominal titles to record rank and unit.
- Colour code guests on the floor plan by unit, nationality etc.
- Add unit crests and graphics to floor plans and place cards.
- Print professional plans, charts and stationery, including floor plans, table charts, guest lists, escort cards, place cards and table cards.
- Experiment with a wide variety of table shapes and sizes.
- Track budget, meal preferences and RSVPs.
- Handles large (4000+ seat) or small events with no limit on the number of events.
- Create reports for caterers and suppliers.
- Re-use previous seating plans as templates for new seating plans.
- Accommodate inevitable last minute changes with minimal stress.
- No recurring fees. Use indefinitely for a single payment.
- 3 separate editions (Home, Advanced and Professional) to suit all requirements and budgets.
- Available for Windows and Macintosh. A single licence covers both platforms.
- Trusted by thousands of organizations around the world, including many units within the United States Air Force and Army.
PerfectTablePlan has been approved for use by the United States Army (NETCOM Certificate Of Networthiness #201416901) and the United States Air Force.
Try it for free or find out more
Download and install the free trial with a few mouse clicks.
You don't even have to give us your email address.