Sometimes it is useful for us to look at your plan file when we are doing technical support. We treat all plan files as strictly confidential, unless advised otherwise.
If you are on Windows:
- File>Open your plan in PerfectTablePlan (if you haven't already done so).
- File>Save any changes (if you haven't already done so).
- Select File>Email plan.
- The plan file should now be attached to a new email created by your default email software.
Note that the above does not work with all Windows email software (e.g. web-based email, such as hotmail).
If you are on Mac or the above doesn't work for you:
- Compose a new email using your standard email software.
- Attach your plan file to the new email. The plan file has file extension .tp (which may not be visible on Windows, depending on your settings). If you aren't sure where your plan file is saved you can:
- Select File>Save as... with the plan open in PerfectTablePlan. This should default to the folder where the plan file is saved. Click Cancel to close the window without saving; or
- Select File>Find... to search your harddisk for the plan file.
Please email your plan file to firstname.lastname@example.org.