PerfectTablePlan Newsletter 7
PerfectTablePlan v2.1.5 released
PerfectTablePlan 2.1.5 is now available for Windows and MacOSX. This
release fixes a few bugs in v2.1.4, most notably problems with file
locking on Windows 98 and some printing issues.
- [improvement - Windows only] File locking can now be turned on/off in the Preferences
window. We recommend leaving it on unless it causes problem (even on
machines that aren’t networked it can prevent 2 different programs
changing a plan file at the same time).
- [bug fix] Spurious lines no longer appear at the edges when a floor plan is printed or exported to PDF.
- [bug fix] Rotated circular tables no longer have ‘wobbly’ edges when printed or exported to PDF.
- [bug fix] The pen thickness used for tables is now the same as that used for seats.
- [bug fix - Windows only] File locking is no longer available on
Windows 98 as file locking doesn’t appear to be properly supported on
This release will work with your existing version 2 licence key. You can find out more and download the software from:
(download links are at the bottom of the page)
Thanks to those who reported the bugs.
If you have a version 2 licence key we recommend you install v2.1.5. You don’t have to uninstall older versions.
If you still have a version 1 licence key you may wish to upgrade to
a version 2 licence for a small fee (see
Please email us if you have any problems.
We have recently added an About us page that gives a little bit of background about Oryx Digital and how PerfectTablePlan came to be.
I can accept no responsibility for damage to monitors caused by my photograph.
We send out a short newsletter email roughly once a month. If you
don't want to receive further emails from us please click here to unsubscribe.
Oryx Digital Ltd