The Royal Wedding
It has been estimated that 2 billion people around the
world will be watching the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton
on Friday 29th April. Sadly our invitations must have got lost in the post.
But we are consoling ourselves by taking a professional interest in the seating
arrangements. Our research tells us that:
- 1,900 guests are invited to the wedding ceremony, at Westminster Abbey.
- 660 guests are invited to the luncheon reception, at Buckingham Palace.
- 300 guests are invited to the evening dinner, hosted by the Prince of Wales.
- 46 foreign royals will be in attendance, including 6 Kings and 5 Queens.
- King Norodom Sihamoni of Cambodia, Crown Prince
Salman bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain and The Rt. Hon. Stephen
Harper (Prime Minister of Canada) declined their invitations.
The seating arrangements are going to be delicate as:
- The guest list includes a mix of royals, family,
friends, military personel, politicians, religious figures and
celebrities from the world of sport and entertainment.
- The couple have invited 4 ex-girlfriends and 2 ex-boyfriends.
- Westminster Abbey is essentially 2 churches. Guests seated in the Nave will see very little.
- The family of the late Diana Spencer (Prince William's mother) are not exactly on friendly terms with the British Royal Family.
We did send the happy couple a complimentary copy of
PerfectTablePlan a while ago. We haven't heard anything back, but
we'll be checking our support emails on the morning of the big event,
just in case. ;0)
If you are outside the UK you can watch the wedding streamed live via the Internet on The Royal Channel on YouTube. Until then here is a video of what you won't be seeing on the big day.
Royal Wedding Special - 25% off, for 7 days only!
To mark this special event we are offering a 25% discount
on edition upgrades and additional licences for the next 7 days only. If you
were thinking about upgrading to PerfectTablePlan Advanced or
Professional Edition or buying licences for friends or colleagues - now is the time to do it!
To get the 25% discount click the appropriate button below. The discount will only be shown after you click the Secure checkout button on the purchase page. Discount purchases still carry our normal 14-day money back guarantee.
To find out which extra features are available in the Advanced and Professional editions see our comparison page.
To check which edition you are currently running select Licensing>Licence... in the PerfectTablePlan application menu.
Buy additional licences
If the end-user name is different to the buyer name then please email us the end-user name just before purchase so we can send the correct licence key.
Email us if you have any questions.
Feel free to forward this email to anyone else that you think might be interested. But remember the discount is only valid until 03-May-2011.
Oryx Digital Ltd